• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Official FOMOCO 2015 Mustang pics

I like it. The cockpit area looks smaller and I like the fastback roof ending almost at the end of the deck lid. Not as radical of a departure as I was led to believe a year or 2 ago.

from the "A" pillars back, looks great. don't really care for the front, there's no taper to the hood from w/s to grille, its flat. looks a little "thick" up front. think they could have streamlined it a bit better. may just be the pics too...

Where's the C stripe ?

I think it's the first one in 50yrs without one. How can it be a Mustang without a C strip on the side ?

Seems like they brought the fastback back. :thum
All the smooth edges are for CAFE and I'm guessing they couldn't get the wheel bulges and the C sides all on the car.

They need those C sides though.

Is it me or are the front wheel openings larger than the rear?

The front three quarter shot looks killer but the rest look like a 350Z. Just my opinion :)

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
don't really care for the front, there's no taper to the hood from w/s to grille, its flat. looks a little "thick" up front. think they could have streamlined it a bit better.

Looks like a Dodge Charger front end from the side shots.

If I had a job, I'd have a 2015 Mustang in the garage!

For us drop top guys.
emy8utaz.jpg

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

And we get them at a good price in OZ.
Our release yesterday has them here in late 2015 in RHD with the fagboost 4 and the V8 starting at 45K.
This is the same time that the princess will be looking to replace her SS Commodore and as Ford & GMH are abandoning OZ in 2016, this will be an ideal replacement.

The foxbody Mustang never had a C shape and was the least classic looking Mustang and yet it was wildly popular.
This car looks appropriate for the times in my opinion. Retain enough style to be recognized as a Mustang but very modern. The retro look has been great but it is time to move on.
I finally just got a "new edge" Mustang (99)!
Maybe in another 20 years i can finally buy an 05...

I already said I like it.....

But what's with the 6-sided grille opening you can find on about 10 different models of cars and not just Ford....

Look for it. It's the same damn shape. What gives?

"blu67" said:
I already said I like it.....

But what's with the 6-sided grille opening you can find on about 10 different models of cars and not just Ford....

Look for it. It's the same damn shape. What gives?

Its just a coporate style. Ford stole it from Jaguar and made it their own on their models. Same has been done for years. The 50's Ford sedans and the 50s T-Bird. Same just smaller and sportier (sp?).

My son is going to college down in LA and saw they were unveiling the 2015 at Hoonigan's Racing down in LA. He chased down there to see it in person as well as meet Vaughn Gitten Jr. He send me some more pictures of the red one. I think its growing on me!

Back