• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

On The Road Again...2023

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
So this year we've only traveled rather locally..San Diego Wild Park overnight, lovely Modesto for American Graffiti, Hot August Nights, Reno.
Now we're on the road meeting up with friends from St.Louis, Denver & Fort Worth in Montrose CO and doing tourist stuff in Silverton and Ouray along the Million Dollar Highway. On the way here we were at Dead Horse Point and Arches NP near Moab,UT.
On Friday we (only us) will work our way up to Tetons and Yellowstone NPsSF 18Aug23 DeadHorsePt 51.jpg
SF 19Aug23 Arches NP 67.jpg

SF 21Aug23 OurayCO 7.jpg

SF 22Aug23 OurayCO 54 4x4 tour.jpg

more places to put on my todo list. Great pics, except the last one....seems to be some blinding light reflecting off the guy to the left!

Last edited:
Rain in Tetons. Heading for Yellowstone today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let us know if the reports of the super volcano erupting are true ;)
Its a beautiful place and I remember it fondly from a childhood trip. We saw lots of bears, and its the only place where I saw a moose in the wild.

Last edited:
We are on the road again too. This time there is something missing out my front window!

93211cb70a76253c5c94d20b00f8ddef.jpg

We’re now east of ynp at Rex hale campground In Cody now shopping. Saw bison moose elk deer red fox coyote bald eagle osprey black bear while on our trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back