• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

On the Road Again....

On Friday we drove around Appleton and Oshkosh with my nephew and his wife. He owns a '31 Ford model A sedan and knew that the Model A club was having a rally in the area. We spotted them a few times and took a look.

IMG_8757.JPG

IMG_8762.JPG

Thanks for the neck exersizes Mike. Try to use the edit feature on your phone. Rotate it, save and rotate back and save again. Works for me.

fd

I can’t quite place it….but something about him reminds me of you!

Congrats to the both of them. Enjoy your travels
Ken:

While Sean gets his good looks from his Mom, I think the unique "Gullery Coiffure" is what you noticed ! LOL

Ken:

While Sean gets his good looks from his Mom, I think the unique "Gullery Coiffure" is what you noticed ! LOL
you may be on to something there Jeff. I just couldn't put my finger on it. It may have been the glare that was blocking my vision.

On our way home. Stayed at Fort Belmont in Jackson, MN again last night. Same place we stayed on the way out. Tonight we're in Belvedere, SD at a KOA and hot showers. Heading through Rapid City tomorrow. We visited the area last year in September so not going to fight the crowds this time.
Talked with a family who just came back from Yellowstone and they did NOT even visit Old Faithful because it was so crowded. Heavy traffic. We'll come back again....heck been there more times than I remember so no need this time.
Of course we have been in the heat wave almost the whole trip. Son's wedding it was in the high 90s.
Here's a pic of the statue Dignity on I-90. My wife had to see it because the Indian woman has a quilt.
IMG_8790.JPG

Fort Belmont, MN...dark skies with lightening but it slipped by us with only wind.
P1320493.JPG

The Fort Belmont picture is a keeper, Mike! Wonderful composition; worth blowing up and framing.

How come it ain't sideways?

On our way home. Stayed at Fort Belmont in Jackson, MN again last night. Same place we stayed on the way out. Tonight we're in Belvedere, SD at a KOA and hot showers. Heading through Rapid City tomorrow. We visited the area last year in September so not going to fight the crowds this time.
Talked with a family who just came back from Yellowstone and they did NOT even visit Old Faithful because it was so crowded. Heavy traffic. We'll come back again....heck been there more times than I remember so no need this time.
Of course we have been in the heat wave almost the whole trip. Son's wedding it was in the high 90s.
Here's a pic of the statue Dignity on I-90. My wife had to see it because the Indian woman has a quilt.
View attachment 33663

Chamberlain SD before heading over the Missouri - It really is a beautiful statue set upon a beautiful overlook.

John

Now in Wyoming. Got off the Interstate and heading for another 90 to 80. At least the small roads have more to see.
Oh...have you ever been to the most blatant tourist trap ever? I'm talking about Wall Drug in Wall, WY. Its GREAT. This place is trinket heaven.
I visited here in 1966 then again back in 2018...and now. a quick walk through and it was back on the road.

P1320560.JPG

P1320571.JPG

P1320589.JPG

Back