• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Opentracker Racing Products

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
If any of you people do not have some ORP parts on your car, you're not cool and neither is your car....OK, just playing.

John has years of racing and suspension experience. He was the one who first came out with roller perches for Mustangs and Falcons after being pushed by a few friends to do it.
Since then he has graduated to roller control arms, Idler arms, double roller perches, etc.

A very straight forward standup guy who will help anyone with suspension issues as you might have read in my recent topic about JeffTepper car. My daughter's coupe has his perches and idler arm. This winter I will be installing his upper and lower control arms and who knows what else. Shag has all new suspension supplied by ORP as well. Actually John help me obtain the adjustable front strut rods from Street or Track, thanks to Shaun.

Here's his site:

www.opentrackerracingproducts.com

+3, another of the few...top-o-the line suppliers for great parts.

In addition to being a great guy and the purveyor excellent quality parts, he is also a serious friend of the Mustang hobby, often donating valuable parts for fund raising purposes and offering up his time and skill to help customers and non-customers alike. John truly sets the bar high!!

I must agree. Just dealing with John over the net, all things have been great. He provides a quality product with service above and beyond the call to anyone with a problem.

Thanks John.

"JeffTepper" said:
In addition to being a great guy and the purveyor excellent quality parts, he is also a serious friend of the Mustang hobby, often donating valuable parts for fund raising purposes and offering up his time and skill to help customers and non-customers alike. John truly sets the bar high!!
couldn't have said any better!!!

John is the best I have his complete suspension plus rolerized clutch rods and his camber kit! Wish there were more like him. I love bragging about my suspension!

:gs

I've got the whole enchilada (UCAs, LCAs & perches) from ORP on my 64 1/2 hardtop. Transformed my wandering shakey old girl into a first class canyon carver overnight!
Brian in Colorado

ORP UCA, LCA, roller perches, progressive rate springs, front and rear shocks, sway bar and end links, arning drop template and drill bit, and steering kit with inner and outer ties and roller idler.

During at least one phone call and several emails we discussed my car, what I wanted to do with it, how I was going to drive it, and what kind of ride I wanted. The suspension kit was put together based on that.

Cannot recommend ORP highly enough. Extremely nice to work with and parts are high quality.

427_12_01_10_12_12_07_0.jpg

John is one heck of a guy! To be honest, even if his product was like all the other stuff out there, I'd buy from him just because you'll never find anyone who is easier to deal with, nicer, or more just, giving of himself.

John recently, did some work for me on my UCAs. I mailed them out on Wed, Jan 6th. A box with the UCAs showed up on my door Wed, Jan 13! 1 week turnaround time! And not only that but during that week, the parts traveled from Georgia to California, and back again.

When do you see turnaround time like that?

And fortunately for all of us, his product is also the absolute top of the line, best you can get!

I'm a huge fan of ORP, and would recommend them for ANYONE thinking of updating their suspension.

There is one bad aspect of ORP, he's become so dang busy, he doesn't have much time to BS with us anymore :cry

"silverblueBP" said:
There is one bad aspect of ORP, he's become so dang busy, he doesn't have much time to BS with us anymore :cry

Uh oh, hope that doesn't mean he'll be forced to farm out his welding skills and product designs to a factory in China.

(kidding, kidding, that was supposed to be funny)

I recently spoke to John who has been quite busy lately and have decided to keep off the internet as much as possible in order to catch up with his work. Him farm out his welding skills? I think only his daughter would qualify if he went that route.

I've got a pile of parts from ORP here waiting to go on the car.

They are absolutely top notch. He produced exactly what we discussed.

Can't wait to road test.

I'm currently debating some while I'm at its. It will probably wind up with the engine on the floor, redo engine compartment, fix towers, add T-5, add Street or Tracks mote carlo bar, strut tower braces and strut rods, and who knows what else.

Randy,
I bought SorT's monte carlo bar through ORP. Maybe I should consider installing it someday?

"Sluggo" said:
I've got a pile of parts from ORP here waiting to go on the car.

They are absolutely top notch. He produced exactly what we discussed.

Can't wait to road test.

I'm currently debating some while I'm at its. It will probably wind up with the engine on the floor, redo engine compartment, fix towers, add T-5, add Street or Tracks mote carlo bar, strut tower braces and strut rods, and who knows what else.

Hell, I've already got my suspension all put together with all new ORP stuff, and I'm contemplating going back and replacing my stock strut rods with adjustable ones. WTH is wrong with me?

Back