• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Optima Ultimate Street Car Invitational

Uh oh.....someone broke...
IMG_1384.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Fast68back" said:
Bump... this is on TV this weekend..

So is the Senior Bowl, and the 24 hr race at Daytona :rp How can I get any work done on the FB if I'm watching the idiot box all day?

"silverblueBP" said:
So is the Senior Bowl, and the 24 hr race at Daytona :rp How can I get any work done on the FB if I'm watching the idiot box all day?

Dude, you have four more months of snow, you have time to work on the car before the May track season..

"Fast68back" said:
Dude, you have four more months of snow, you have time to work on the car before the May track season..

All that means is that I have 2 1/2 more months of plowing & shoveling SNOW. Track season starts mid April in these parts.

Watched the program on Speed today, it was pretty cool to see all those cars being thrashed on the track! I don't think it surprised anyone that the Cobra would wipe the table, it's been doing it for years and was designed and built to do that exact thing.

awesome vid !!! I like the yellow Trans Am.
In fact , i have a 68 coupe body (very bad shape) , now i still need engine , tranny , suspension , ....brakes......., fuelcell ..........................................rollcage ...money !!

I was a little disappointed by the coverage. They had the "chase car" but showed very few chase shots. They got through the 0-60-0 and basically didn't give any times! I woulda like to have seen a "Leader's board" between the competitions.

And I know that they only had an hour and could only show so much, but I felt like there were a lot of cars that we didn't even see.

Seemed like a crazy fun competition, though, and I enjoyed watching it. Thanks for the head's up!

Steve

Back