• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Our Belize vacation - pics

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Flew into Belize City on a Friday and then was taken over to....

Jaguar Paw Resort

...for two nights where we hiked and ATV'd through the tropical rain forest, traveled through a vast network of natural canals, rode big inner tubes down a river through a bunch of caves. Zip lined through the jungles, etc.

Next venture was off to another resort called...

Duplooy's

...for another two nights where we visited the Xunantunich Myan ruins, toured a wonderful bontanical gardens, canoed down river to another resort for lunch. Toured the Belize Zoo.

Our final two nights, we took a puddle jumper over to the Ambergris Caye Island and stayed at...

Ramons Village

in the town of San Pedro. This was my favorite part for I love the tropical waters and they had the friendliest Bar on the beach that the local hung out at.

Here we basically snorkled for two days. Since me wife and I use to scuba dive a lot, this was like being at home. Dove with a guy who went to the same high school as our kids did. Small world.

All in all, I was very happy that my wife got me away from reality for a brief moment. It was so fun we are already planning another trip for next year.

OK, Here are 70 some odd pics that we salvaged out of 200+. Enjoy

Did I miss something? Not one picture of a hot chic in a bikini, what kind of vacation is that?

Looks like you and the wife had a great time. I'm jealous, I'd love to get back there and do some more diving.

Back