• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

People who think they know it all?

"DEL65" said:
I'm 100% positive there's one of these in every family.

We have one.... a first cousin. Our whole family have at some stage tried to help him. We tried everything from rehab to religion but nothing worked....

I remember him being a good kid but thing just went downhill in his teens. Last I heard he is living on the streets of Glasgow in Scotland. A true "down and out"

I too have a brother-in-law, dropped out of high school one month before gradation, eventually rec'd 1/3 inheritance from his deceased parent's estate which was promptly pissed away in a year although SWMBO (his sister) and I wanted him to buy a house, just so the funds could not be frittered away. Everything was always the fault of some else, bad cops, bad roommates, bad employer, etc. He hooked up for awhile with a sponge-of-a-girlfriend who was kind enough to introduce him to Meth and God-knows-what-else then he dropped out for sight for approx 2 years during which time we suspect incarceration. We tried to help him with funds to get dental work (a Meth side-effect) among other things but it's led nowhere. SWMBO refuses to allow him to visit. His only saving grace was a willingness to work, all under the table, so social security is going to be non-existant when the time comes.

"abrahamfh" said:
Soo not true, oh wait, if it's not my sister, crap, it's me.

Thanks a lot. LoL

There's a saying: If you can't identify the sucker at the table in your poker game, then it's you.

I got a make one, get one free deal. One of my brothers was a true black sheep and ran away at 13, stole and wrecked a car, skipped to Hawaii got into drugs, contracted hepititis B and now lives in a half way house. My Mother keeps sending him money but yet can't believe anything he says on the phone.

My other brother lives at home and works at Pier 1 imports. He's fuckin 43! However, he is the only other person in the house so part of me lets him occupy space to be the person who will dial 911 when Mom has a problem.

My sister is successful and has 3 beautiful children.

The one brother that was normal died in a car accident when he was 19 150 yards from home....

Be a good example to your siblings and pray they change their ways.

Back