• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

PICKEM GAME IS BACK

I'm just going to pretend you never even mentioned that other thing that elsewhere in the world passes for "sport". Bunch of flop artist pansies.

I'm just going to pretend you never even mentioned that other thing that elsewhere in the world passes for "sport". Bunch of flop artist pansies.
LOL Pickem is a Fantasy Sports prediction game. Whether against the spread or straight up, you are tasked with picking the outcome of every game in a given week for an entire season. Since NFL is a ways away.. Was going to put Soccer or Basketball

Emilio, I'm sure we could get at least half a dozen guys to play a NFL pick'em game. Likely more. I suggest keeping it straight up, no spread, otherwise you'll lose some. This is not a real sports heavy group, unfortunately.

Emilio, I'm sure we could get at least half a dozen guys to play a NFL pick'em game. Likely more. I suggest keeping it straight up, no spread, otherwise you'll lose some. This is not a gay sports heavy group, unfortunately.

I believe this is what T meant.

Mark

Does the preseason count or is it just like the preseason... pretend football.

fd

Does the preseason count or is it just like the preseason... pretend football.

fd
Preseason doesn't count its to get you ready... We can actually setup a funds and winner takes all:)

Last edited:
Just practice for the first week. BUT the regular season starts in 1 week. [.] Are we ready?

fd

Back