• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Picking up 04 Mach 1

ckevincawley

OK so this weekend I'm going to pick up a 2004 Mach 1 from a close friend. She needs couple of cosmetic touches that won't be a big deal. I do need advise on what would be my best option to start making more power. THIS WILL BE A STREETABLE CAR. I'm thinking buy a 4.7 liter engine out of a totaled vehicle and building it before I drop it in. Will post pics when I get her home.

OK, now that that is out of the way.

If you have the coin, save the engine build and bolt on a Kenne Bell twin screw and love the hell out of the thing. More power than you need but easy to drive in nay traffic environment. You will have 400 horse at the wheels, a torque curve that will blow your mind and all at a safe 8-9 lbs of boost.

Been there and done that so I speak from experience.

"Horseplay" said:
OK, now that that is out of the way.

If you have the coin, save the engine build and bolt on a Kenne Bell twin screw and love the hell out of the thing. More power than you need but easy to drive in nay traffic environment. You will have 400 horse at the wheels, a torque curve that will blow your mind and all at a safe 8-9 lbs of boost.

Been there and done that so I speak from experience.

:thum :thum :thum

Back