• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Pics from Iraq

Opentracker

Our boys are always in need of something from home. We (ORP) have been sending care packages since the start. We even sent a set of roller perches (yes - there are Mustangs in Iraq). We have our kids do art work on the outside of the box and put letters inside.

Here are a couple of photos we got last week.

Looks like a real gun :2guns

orpiniraqt.jpg

Hey guys,
I am getting ready to wrap up my tour out here and looking forward to getting home. I just wanted to send you a few pics of our newest modification. Thats right, a fully modified CH-53E. Opentracker components keeping those tires firmly planted on the pavement (until it is time to fly). Thanks for all your support while I was deployed out here. Your care packages were appreciated so much I really cant put it into words. Talk to you soon!

orpiniraq.jpg

We will be sending more soon. If anyone wants the address, let me know by email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now thats too Cool John! Great picture for the shop wall.

Maybe we should start a post and get some donations for more care packages.

"fordrule" said:
when I am over there I will be sure to send pics :ecit

Please do and stay safe! We'll keep you in our thoughts.

Thank you

well i just got in kuwait this morning. I texted tarafied1(craig) my address for upnorth.If he would be willing to give it to the proper people. i dont want to post it in open forum....thats bad mmm'kay

Mmmm'kay ... I got the address. We'll be sending goodies your way asap. Next week for sure.

Dang, that's not much of a X-mas for you. Be safe ....

"Opentracker" said:
Our boys are always in need of something from home. We (ORP) have been sending care packages since the start. We even sent a set of roller perches (yes - there are Mustangs in Iraq). We have our kids do art work on the outside of the box and put letters inside.

Here are a couple of photos we got last week.

Looks like a real gun :2guns

orpiniraqt.jpg

Hey guys,
I am getting ready to wrap up my tour out here and looking forward to getting home. I just wanted to send you a few pics of our newest modification. Thats right, a fully modified CH-53E. Opentracker components keeping those tires firmly planted on the pavement (until it is time to fly). Thanks for all your support while I was deployed out here. Your care packages were appreciated so much I really cant put it into words. Talk to you soon!

orpiniraq.jpg

We will be sending more soon. If anyone wants the address, let me know by email.

Scariest ride of my life was in a CH-53!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back