• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Pony Drives?

I am thinking of driving to Nashville Tenn. and meet to the group coming from Mustang Ok to Charlotte. I would leave early Monday 4/14/14 from central NC and drive 8 hours and meet the group in Nashville. Then I would travel with them to Ashville on Tuesday, and then on the Charlotte on Wednesday. I have always wanted to do a long road trip in my car and this sounds like a good opportunity. It would be fun to have another car or two to travel with. Just thought I would through it out there.

I plan on at least starting here in Nashville at the planned location, so far we're being told it will be at The Fontanel with music being performed. There is lots of parking, provided it doesn't rain as it's all grass. I've been to one car show there with a small band and it was a nice setup and relaxing but they didn't use the large stage as I imagine they will for this event.
http://woodsamphitheater.fontanelmansion.com/

JUST 10 MINUTES FROM DOWNTOWN NASHVILLE!

Fontanel Mansion & Farm
4225 Whites Creek Pike
Nashville, TN 37189

The restaurant had good draught is all I remember but didn't eat there. It's a large area and the spouses can tour the mansion to keep them busy/happy while you drink with your buddies... :beer

Hell, any place where these guys have played has got to be cool
04ed05ca89ca011.jpg

Jon

Back