• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Post Random Pics

as a plumber, i so need one of these.

plumber1-600x800.jpg

plumber21-600x800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bigger question is, did he run it more at the track before leaving?

"Flysure1" said:
Wow--what a tape job!--Photoshopped??
It had to be photoshopped as there is damage in the first picture that isn't even taped in the second pic. :confu

"RustyRed" said:
For any hunters out there...word to the wise, be careful...unless of course your into that sort of thing.
So that's why Kev goes "hunting" so much. :confu

'Bone no mo' Turkish Taffy, made in USA? :wtf
That 'b' looks strangely phalic and the 'Smack it - Crack it' really scares me. This is the first candy I've seen with instructions on the back to 'smack it against a hard surface' and enjoy?

DSCN2321.jpg

I like taffy but am a little afraid to eat this..... the wife says she's buying me a case of 'bone no mo'
Jon

"Jonk67" said:
'Bone no mo' Turkish Taffy, made in USA? :wtf
That 'b' looks strangely phalic and the 'Smack it - Crack it' really scares me. This is the first candy I've seen with instructions on the back to 'smack it against a hard surface' and enjoy?

DSCN2321.jpg

I like taffy but am a little afraid to eat this..... the wife says she's buying me a case of 'bone no mo'
Jon

I used to eat that all the time as a kid in the 60s. It's for real and you usually have to smack it a few times. ;)

Back