• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Post Random Pics

Funny, but you know every man wants a little........................................shit, better not say it, even that's a little too ugh.............bold for this section.................it is true though. :roul

488017_170942363064528_383169231_n.jpg

431921_169656813193083_400231621_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
cellphone_usage_law-525x700.jpg

11292069-group-of-young-people-texting-on-their-mobile-phones.jpg

Shari and I call it " The Position " head down , arms out , pecking away at the damn cell phone

I was at a cafe Monday eating lunch with SWMBO. Couple booths away were 4 college girls. They were having a conversation through their phones! Taping away and talking about whatever they were taping away about.

:shrug

"silverblueBP" said:
I was at a cafe Monday eating lunch with SWMBO. Couple booths away were 4 college girls. They were having a conversation through their phones! Taping away and talking about whatever they were taping away about.

I texted them a pic of myself. No wonder they were tapping away, wishing to be tapped.

If there is a good side to it , you can stare all you want at the front or back side of any woman in the position and she'll never notice.

"silverblueBP" said:

They were talking about the guy with the big ears a couple of booths away... :roll Texting the person next to you is an easy way to make fun of someone near by without getting caught....... :Mark

"FordDude" said:
And they wonder why knocking them down and stealing their phone is the fastest rising crime. Duh..it's so fricken' easy.

Back