• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

repinning connectors?

tarafied1

I am swapping an entire 2012 Mustang wiring harness into my 07. There are some things (well quite a few actually) that are different. For example, the fuel pumps and taillights. I am thinking I can repin some of these connectors. I could swap the entire fuel tanks but I can't put the 12 LED sequential tail light housing in the 07 body so I will have to merge the two. Anyway, is there a good tool(s) for taking apart connectors to repin them? Anything you guys can recommend? Thanks!!!

Thats quite a job. Would love to help you with this. Its right in my alley.
Is it done before or are you the first one who is gonna do that tranplant ??
Did you go this through if its feaseble before dismantling the car ?
As for tool , maybe this could help you :
€ 0,96 24%OFF | 3/8/18/38/41Pcs Auto Terminal Removal Tool Draad Plug Connector Extractor Puller Release pin Extractor Kit Voor Carplug Reparatie Tool

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

Thats quite a job. Would love to help you with this. Its right in my alley.
Is it done before or are you the first one who is gonna do that tranplant ?? Not done before that I know of... I think I will be the first :oops:
Did you go this through if its feaseble before dismantling the car ? I figured they are both S197 cars so I planned to transplant everything!
As for tool , maybe this could help you :
€ 0,96 24%OFF | 3/8/18/38/41Pcs Auto Terminal Removal Tool Draad Plug Connector Extractor Puller Release pin Extractor Kit Voor Carplug Reparatie Tool

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk
THANKS!

Back