• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Roll call

It's a custom pinched/bobbed '32 frame for a '31 Model A project. Doing something of a nostalgic hot rod build. Was supposed to remain on the back burner until my F1 got finished but...well, here I go.

It's a custom pinched/bobbed '32 frame for a '31 Model A project. Doing something of a nostalgic hot rod build. Was supposed to remain on the back burner until my F1 got finished but...well, here I go.
Focus man....FOCUS.

I'm not here, I am at work.

I haven't been on much either. Working 60-70 hours a week for the last 5 months. 2023 was not a good year.

Plus, Tapatalk has been giving me errors every time I try to open certain topics. I use that more than the mobile site.

I'm not here, I am at work.

I haven't been on much either. Working 60-70 hours a week for the last 5 months. 2023 was not a good year.

Plus, Tapatalk has been giving me errors every time I try to open certain topics. I use that more than the mobile site.
I am having the same problem with Tapatalk. Some topics it lets me read, others it comes up with an error.

I'm only allowed to give my name, rank, and serial number.

Did some spot ups on the car today.
So following up on this. We have a car museum close by, which has all sorts of motoring history in it. (called Whiteman park museum if you want to look it up) Including Daniel Ricciardo formula 1 red bull car. So seems like they might want the Mustang for 6 to 12 months. Good reason to freshen it up.

Last edited:
So following up on this. We have a car museum close by, which has all sorts of motoring history in it. (called Whiteman park museum if you want to look it up) Including Danial Richard's formula 1 red bull car. So seems like they might want the Mustang for 6 to 12 months. Good reason to freshening it up.
wow cool...sure get it in the museum. Make sure you check about insurance and liability.

ditto here!

Getting ready to retire at the end of this year and have been busy with health issues. Sucks getting old.

Back