• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

roller mounts for.....

"hivewax" said:
i let all of you know how the CA sliders feel on the road. :skull

If you're spending all this cash on go fast goodies...git yo ass out to the track man :mj

KKPony had a K-code... I have an A-code GT. :skull
I will need to install all these parts and get the car on the road first. Then, think about making more money in my profession.

"Fast68back" said:
His build is starting to remind me of KKPony....

You mean where Kent put a load of cash into the car, then took it to the track and tore it up when the engine came apart??

I'm not that rich. Anyways back on topic, I'm getting instructions on how the sliders should be installed... Looks like it needs to be welded. I just need to know placement and if the leaf spring needs to be hanged loose.

John, any progress on this subject? This would seem like another no brainer addition for me. I'd bemore than happy to be a socal taste tester for this also!

Nothing new on this mod yet. I've been working on some new stuff and this has been on the back burner way too long. I hope to get to it soon.

You're right, KKPony is an A-Code car. If I remember the KK stands for Ken Ketel.

I'm barely past the NewB stage here, but I was on the VMF back when it was just a handful of us. I remember watching him buy that almost concours A-Code Fastback and try all kinds of mods. I remember when he blew it up too... He certainly has the right idea - have fun with these cars.

Back