• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Sad news! War takes Fixer!

Just to let everyone know, Sam was laid to rest in Section 60 of Arlington National Cemetery on the 1 year anniversary of his death. Sam's men from Afghanistan were all in attendance along with the family. There absolutely could not be a better place for his marker Would be a great future place for a ralleye. I'm in, Dad

PS I can't begin to thank all of you for your kindness with calls, cards and emails We have not done much in this last year except cling to each other, but, as I go to the shop, I find memories of Sam everywhere, and that motivates me to get our Mustang business going, getting very close

thanks for sharing that. That is a great honor he deserves. Our thoughts and prayers are always with you and your family...
and as far as the Ralley, just say the word.

Thank you for informing us of this. I haven't been to Arlington in years but will be back. I'll make sure to visit. I'm in for a rally also. Continued prayers for the family.

Mr. Griffith thank you so very much for sharing the information with all of us. I don't want to forward, but I believe I could speak for all of us here in saying that Sam is never far from any of our thoughts. God bless you and all of your family sir.

BTW, rally? I'm in...even if I had to ride a bicycle to it!

Thank you for the update Mr. Griffith. Glad to hear that you and your family are motivated and moving forward. I too see a trip to Arlington in my future. God Bless........

The last year I found myself going through Sam's posts on this site and his fold down seat website looking for various info on re-assembly on my project.

His input surely is missed around here but, it is pretty awesome to know that there are places where Sam's presence is still appreciated and acknowledged and will continue to help out people like myself as long as these sites remain active.

^^ Well said. The best among us serve, and their loss then is that much harder. God bless all the families out there that bear the burden of having to continue on in the absence of their loved one lost in protecting our way of life. Mr. Griffith, please accept our deep gratitude.

Back