• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Seat belts and ss wheel caps

DannyOO

I have two sets of '67 blue styled steel wheel center caps for sale.

One set was opened and one of the caps installed on a wheel to see how it fit and looked on a 15" Styled Steel Wheel. It look beyond fantastic, but I've decided to not go with the stock look on my vert. The one that was taken out got accidentally dropped so there are small, almost unnoticeable marks on it that you can see if you look closely in the photo. The other three in the set were never removed from the packaging. The second set was never opened. A new set of 4 caps would cost $120-$130. I'm asking $100 shipped for the unopened package or $75 shipped for the opened package.

Cap%20Set%20New.jpg
Cap%20Set.jpg
Close%20up%20of%20cap.jpg

I also have two sets of aftermarket seat belts with the Mustang running horse emblem on them. The buckles are very shiny chrome. Both are brand new and unopened and are very nice. I installed another set of them in my coupe and I love them. These were going to go in my convertible, but I've decided that I'd like to do a 3-point conversion instead. These sell for about $80 new, but I'm asking $60 each shipped.

Seat%20Belts.jpg
Seat%20Belt%20Closeup.jpg

Thanks!
Danny

Back