• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

FORSALE Seat Track Extenders 1964 1/2 To 1970 Mustang

Rebel Racing

Hi Guys,

I have seat track extenders to allow you to gain an additional 2" of leg room in our cars (1964 1/2 to 1970). They are great for tall or um......"bigger" guys. I'm 6'2" and I don't need to push the seat all the way back with these installed. Once the seat is out, it is a 5 min bolt in affair. they are made out of heavy duty CNC'd machined steel and use grade 8 hardware. Pricing is $79 plus shipping. I have sold numerous ones here in the States/Canada and have shipped as far as Australia and most places in Europe. You can check my reputation on Ebay, my user name is Rebel-Racing there and I am very active at the VMF forum under the same name. I deal mainly with PayPal (so we are both protected) but will take your check. PM me or drop me a note at swc@odyssey.on.ca Extenders 1.jpg Extenders 2.jpg Extenders 3.jpg for anymore info.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
What do you do with the extra bolts? Drill more holes in your floor pan?
Rear bolts clear the floor. Front 2 are either trimmed off flush or you can dimple or drill the floor pan--most guys just nip them off with a die grinder. It is explained in the instructions.

Bump.............Working with a much better shop now, the CNC work is very nice. 4 yr later they are $89 plus $16.50 shipping anywhere in North America. Drop me a note at : swc@odyssey.on.ca if interested.

Thanks!!

Will work for sure...do you have one or two sliders?? i assume it is one on the driver's side.
Yes the driver side has the slider release mechanism and the passenger is just the normal track. So i shld just need one set. I will keep this product in mind when the weather warms up and I can work on my. Thanks for the reply.

Yes the driver side has the slider release mechanism and the passenger is just the normal track. So i shld just need one set. I will keep this product in mind when the weather warms up and I can work on my. Thanks for the reply.
Yes, one set will do it. Let me know when you are ready.

Thanks!!

Back