• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Sept 1st track day at Heartland Park Topeka

"silverblueBP" said:
Seriously??

I can't quite explain outside of the PW forums, but it has to do with butts.

Sad when a comic doesn't get the joke :sur

Ok. Now I understand. I just did not realize that "kev" was now your shorthand for the non-procreative sex act you are referencing. While I dislke the inference, I like the possibilities. "I hope that your engine is not totally Kev'd." "Kev off."

Could be worse, your name could be John Dinkel.

John = a toilet / bathroom or the guy a hooker has her way with.

Dinkel - My friends called me Dink when I was a kid, some still do. I didn't know that was a nick name for a fool back east, as in " that guy is a real dink " .

"Opentracker" said:
Could be worse, your name could be John Dinkel.

John = a toilet / bathroom or the guy a hooker has her way with.

Dinkel - My friends called me Dink when I was a kid, some still do. I didn't know that was a nick name for a fool back east, as in " that guy is a real dink " .

It could be John Tinkle...

don't forget the college football announcer, jack arute. i lose it everytime i hear the box announcers say "lets go down to the sidelines to jack arute..."

Actually, already did and found the alt had crapped out. I'll have a new one installed by tomorrow and will report back. I have a thread in the engine forum with the details and I've talked to Randy about it.

I hope that's all it is.

Back