• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

She likes it!

"RustyRed" said:
I just read Penthouse for the articles??

:lol Believe it or not, I actually appreciate art! One of my favorite pictures is one I did myself, and yes it's of a nude female! It's an older piece.

NUDE LADY WARNING
Exposed by K.West

NO that is not me. That isn't even a real human. It's a 3D model. You can tell by the bend of the knee and how it doesn't look 'right'.

"Kats66Pny" said:
:lol Believe it or not, I actually appreciate art! One of my favorite pictures is one I did myself, and yes it's of a nude female! It's an older piece.

NUDE LADY WARNING
Exposed by K.West

NO that is not me. That isn't even a real human. It's a 3D model. You can tell by the bend of the knee and how it doesn't look 'right'.

Nice picture but I am noticing a trend here of your having a thing for nude females :pop

"Kats66Pny" said:
Well... I hate to ruin your lesbian fantasy... but I don't like them in that sort of way. :lol

I'm betting a bottle of tequila would change your mind. From my experience, it usually does.

"daveSanborn" said:
I'm betting a bottle of tequila would change your mind. From my experience, it usually does.

I bet tequila would not. :ep

now jello shots made with Everclear is a different story..... that I won't give details about! :craz

"Kats66Pny" said:

now jello shots made with Everclear is a different story..... that I won't give details about! :craz

Stop teasing us like that if you aren't going to tell...

"daveSanborn" said:
Then it appears that you and I have a bet. I'll bring the bottle, you find a suitable GF to sit there and look pretty.
Hot Damn, I call dibbs on a window seat.

"Kats66Pny" said:
Tequila will just make me pass out. :craz

Yes, me too.... but with tequila there's that brief moment between being REALLY shit-faced and passing out that usually get's most people in trouble. Unless a bystander is sober enough to act as a witness, the tequila drinker usually doesn't remember anything other than drinking and then passing out, but during that brief moment is when the "crazy shit" happens.

As an example.... at our companies xmas party a few years back I took full advantage of the open bar before dinner and polished off (gulp) 10 shots of cheap tequila in 2 hours. Reportedly during dinner I was catapulting peas with my spoon at other employees. Of course since I don't remember this happening, it didn't happen. There is a photo of me face down on the table during dinner, but it just looks like I'm sleeping.

It doesn't work like that for me. You know that saying, 1 tequila 2 tequila 3 tequila FLOOR? Well I make it to number 2, then :puke, and then pass out. There is no really shit-faced stage.
The crazy shit that I don't remember happens when I drink Crown & Coke... or Everclear jello shots.

"Kats66Pny" said:

I can supply jello shots! That is if I have a front row seat. :craz

I will make a deal....

For those within driving distance of Bryan/College Station TX.. if you show up for my car clubs show on October 9th... I will let ya'll have front row seats. :craz

Back