• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Show Us Whatcha Got!

"joesgt281" said:
Very nice FD.....any performance mods planned?

There in lies the problem. Do I upgrade the 07 or restore the 67. What I want to do to the 07 is very basic, upgrade the suspension which includes lowering and a Whipple on the engine. The 67 needs suspension, brakes, bodywork, paint and a bunch of little things that add up quick. fd

"FordDude" said:
There in lies the problem. Do I upgrade the 07 or restore the 67. What I want to do to the 07 is very basic, upgrade the suspension which includes lowering and a Whipple on the engine. The 67 needs suspension, brakes, bodywork, paint and a bunch of little things that add up quick. fd

Time is also a factor. Mods to a new car are quick and the engineerings all been done so you're not breaking new ground like we have to do sometimes on our vintage stangs.
A buddy of mine in Houston is selling a nice turbo setup from his daily driver.
Car made 458rwhp 477rwtq at 8psi
http://www.westsidemustangs.com/forums/http://localhost/stangfixp/viewtopic.php?t=67

I just purchased a 2001 convertible for my wife.
It the premium v6 with power everything.
I do need to replace the top though because of a torn spot on the passenger side rear.
She is ESTATIC that she now has a Mustang of her own.(Big time browny points!) :ecit
I bought it from a local dealer for a great price.

dang i bet she is ecstatic!!

i really like the way they two-tone the interiors of those cars.

one suggestion would be to add a light bar....I just really like the way a vert looks with those.

nice find!

Here is our 2001 Dark Highland Green #4507 Bullitt ......We bought it in 2004 from the original owner with only 15k on it.....Always wanted one since my sister and brother in law bought one new in 2001...They got rid of it in 2003 so I was so bummed.......Its all stock with only 30k on it now....Very fun car.......

Nice.....Where did you find the intake???? I heard guys are fetching some good money for the Bullitt intakes................

"pronkie1" said:
Nice.....Where did you find the intake???? I heard guys are fetching some good money for the Bullitt intakes................

Yes they are, ask me how i know.... :cry

Actually I think the deal I got from MPSautosalvage.com was pretty fair because they provided every item that is unique to the Bullitt swap, and there are MANY. I paid about $700.
http://www.mpsautosalvage.com/sunshop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=2782

Good price......With all the stuff included you got a deal......I heard of guys paying up to 1k just for the intake so consider yourself lucky....

Ok my turn!
Picked this up a couple of months back to be my new daily driver.
It's mildly modded, making about 560 fwhp, lowered, 3.73 gears, HIDs, sequential taillights.
Bought this with the intent of converting it to an auto and I've got just about everything needed now.
Which is a good thing since the clutch doesn't look like it's going to live another 1000 miles.

P1010497.jpg

P1010511.jpg

P1010495.jpg

P1010507.jpg

Thanks Rick.
I didn't have alot of interest in the Shelbys until I saw one in this color.
I'd given some thought to the red/white version, to match my 67, but it honestly didn't get my heart rate up much.
Then I saw the blue ones, and suddenly i had to have one.
This is called Vista Blue. It actually appears lighter in person than in these pics.
The current year version is Kona Blue, a very nice color, but quite a few shades darker.

Picked up my '03 Vert about a month ago, and have done nothing yet but add a couple bling items. Plan on pursuing mods to make it more of a GT car. Mainly handling, but also perhaps a touch of performance. No plans on FI any time soon. The car is mainly for cruising and enjoying the sunshine out in the country :) Pic in my sig and gallery.

Back