• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Sneak Peek....

Kats66Pny

Sold my firebird and well here's a sneak peek of my 'new to me' Mustang. :roll

27040121483888366611454.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's an 03 GT (deluxe), 6 disc CD/Mach audio, clean interior/body.. and DAYUM this was fun to drive home from Houston. :thu

Side01.jpg

Side02.jpg

Front.jpg

Rear.jpg

Engine.jpg

Int04.jpg

Int03.jpg

Int02.jpg

Int01.jpg

I love this.. a pony on the windshield!
WindowPony.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Kat, looks pretty much stock, you know exhaust, gears and intake/TB will really wake it up. Prodding you with a stick (since we don't have that smiley)

No mods for it anytime soon. Going to leave it as is. I have a 66 that all my extra $ is going too first. :thu This is going to be my DD until the 66 is back on the road, then my daughter will get this one. Maybe. :confu

Nice. We had a '00 GT Vert and it was fun. Can I ask what kind of asking price from the dealer was it?

Tint would be a good thing too.

Nice. One thing is it is an automatic though.....

I'm just not a fan of autos in fun cars. Well, I hate having one in my truck too.

Oh, I have had so many white cars, I just would never buy one again. Just cause I am tired of white. It is screaming for a cool stripe package of some sort. Maybe a blacked out hood with Boss stripes on the sides?

Mel

I have to get auto. I don't know how to drive a manual. :hide

I like this one. :thu Too many mustangs in my town with LeMans stripes.

matteblack-mustang-hood-decal.jpg

I did this (black scoop, spoiler, side scoops, and rims) on our '00 when I added the scoop. I wish I had extended the black onto the hood as the pic you showed plus it needed a rocker stripe possibly or a bit more black on the side to tie the scoops in better.
100_9504-1.jpg

"Kats66Pny" said:

Stop buy.....I will teach you on our '11 GT/CS.........have taught dang near the entire family over the years.

"Kats66Pny" said:

I like this one. :thu Too many mustangs in my town with LeMans stripes.

matteblack-mustang-hood-decal.jpg
Be warned, that scoop holds water like you can't believe. It will drain and leak out water forever following a bath. Water spot hell zone in the area that pic shows in black. I would resort to using a air gun to try and blow it out and dry as possible and still had water sneak out when I wasn't looking and spot the paint.

My new 03 (its a GT Deluxe) I just got, supposedly has "mach 1" trim . But what exactly does "mach 1" trim mean?

"Kats66Pny" said:
My new 03 (its a GT Deluxe) I just got, supposedly has "mach 1" trim . But what exactly does "mach 1" trim mean?

Back then that referred to the stereo....

Mel

Back