• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

So, is anyone HERE going to....

I'd love to attend another CF but with all the warm reception I got last year, I'm still savoring it. Can handle only so much love. :skull

After that comment about you in the "where's Midlife" post from the other side, I thought you would make it a special occasion.....

"cmayna" said:
I'd love to attend another CF but with such with such much warm reception I got last year, I'm still savoring it. Can handle only so much love. :skull

What happened Craig?

Let's just say that I suddenly encountered a very chilly weather condition. Can you imagine how cold it would be in Des Moines during June if I went? Where's my long john's?

I remember hearing something about Craig running around in that godawful mankini, who would want to talk to him in that??

Ok, Let me explain what really happened. You see, I threatened to wear the Mankini but since certain individuals knew they couldn't fill out the Mankini quite like me, they felt threatened (be-"littled"). So they sat there pouting like little school girls.

Of course I never put it on because, the fumigation departmental agency of Calif was not done with it and it would have set off the hazard alarm system at SFO airport, thus sending me off to jail. I didn't want to be that weekends jail cell entertainment.

"cmayna" said:
Ok, Let me explain what really happened. You see, I threatened to wear the Mankini but since certain individuals knew they couldn't fill out the Mankini quite like me, they felt threatened (be-"littled"). So they sat there pouting like little school girls.

Of course I never put it on because, the fumigation departmental agency of Calif was not done with it and it would have set off the hazard alarm system at SFO airport, thus sending me off to jail. I didn't want to be that weekends jail cell entertainment.

So you were the CF entertainment instead?

The more I hear about Corn Fed (insert # here), makes me think, I'd never want to spend the money to go hang out at that event.

Good thing there's a good group of Nor Cal Mustang folks in my neighborhood.

Wow,
I'm being pressured to go ahead and attend, so I might just "do it". Besides I wouldn't want the bunch of them to be all crywy like a bunch of little school girls because I didn't show up.

"cmayna" said:
Wow,
I'm being pressured to go ahead and attend, so I might just "do it". Besides I wouldn't want the bunch of them to be all crywy like a bunch of little school girls because I didn't show up.

After someone waved to you and then flipped you off in the shout box? Are you nuts?

It's like they are just TRYING to get Craig to leave on his own so they won't lose any sleep over it. I don't get it.

Back