• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Some people are low lifes---

Flysure1

Now I realize I live in the rural midwest but our grandaughter and two boxers were going for a walk early this afternoon and about 200 yards from our drive I noticed a dead pig in the ditch by the fence, I then looked a little closer (from the road) and saw 3 more, I called the sherrifs department and the animal control guy showed up and said he would take a couple of pics, I said I hoped it would make the police report section of the local newspaper so people might think twice before doing it again, he doubted it would and he left them there to rot or for the coyotes / crows or turkey vultures to consume. I wish I knew for sure where they came from so I could toss them in their yard! They did not die there, someone just tossed them.

You are correct, some people are real low life's. Get a bag of lime and put some on them, it may help with the smell. I live in a small town. We have a lot of wild life and many deer. Once a deer got hit by a car and died in my front yard. I noticed it Saturday morning when I went to mow the lawn. I called the city and they told me somebody would be out to pick it up on Monday. This was in the summer and the temp was 95°, so loaded it in the back of my truck and took it to city hall and left it in their front yard. I figured I pay taxes in that town and the least they can do is come pick up dead animals regardless of when they died or where they happened to have died. :skull

Were they male and chauvinistic? If so, that would narrow down the potential suspects...

I didn't get close enough to determine their sex, I guess that didn't interest me as much as it would have you! :conf

Back