• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

STANGFIX!!!!!! Now with PDF Power!

Sluggo

Now you can incorporate a pdf file right in your post. Your homies can print or save it right from the post :toot :toot

If you have full version of acrobat there is no telling what you can do with these new powers.

Check it Fooz.....

[pdf]http://www.concoursmustang.com/uploads/D10019.pdf[/pdf]

Thats pretty neat. Ive often wondered about suggesting some sort of directory where we could upload all the different write ups on things to keep them in one place.

Seems like I'm missing a plugin. I'm running Firefox 3.0.11 on Mac OS X. What's the plugin it's looking for? I might be able to find it manually at the Mozilla site.

"caspian65" said:
Hey, where'd you get that idea from??? :naug :crazy

From researching pdf display capabilities for some other weird project I got goin' on. Not exactly what J. is looking for but nice feature nonetheless.

"Sacbill" said:
Seems like I'm missing a plugin. I'm running Firefox 3.0.11 on Mac OS X. What's the plugin it's looking for? I might be able to find it manually at the Mozilla site.

I had to install Firefox PDF plugin for MAC OSX on my mac at work. It did not auto detect it.

Back