• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Stangfix shirt auction.

Sluggo

Are you guys really gonna let that shirt stall out at 5 bux?

Click the smfbuy tab and get you a shirt!

Yeah--"I already got two, na-na-na" I have a suggestion where he could "stick" one of those shirts! (just kidding)

He doesnt have two just quite yet, we could always send it 'round the country so members could add "personal" touches to it first...........

I'd bid on it, provided we can get DaveSanborn's SWMBO to model it for us...preferably in a small t-shirt size!

"pnandy" said:
I wear it while i drive my mustang when did you last drive yours :) :danc

I may just change the auction to see who will pay me more to send Patricks shirt to them first......... :bash

"Fast68back" said:
I may just change the auction to see who will pay me more to send Patricks shirt to them first......... :bash

I'd give money for that. :voodoo

Sooooo..the shirt did not sell at Auction so I have an XL t-shirt left. I need some contest ideas to try and get rid of this thing.......Whatcha got?

i vote craigslist contest the stangfix shirts are nice material most new shirts i have are made with super thin material

"Fast68back" said:
Sooooo..the shirt did not sell at Auction so I have an XL t-shirt left. I need some contest ideas to try and get rid of this thing.......Whatcha got?

So there was a reserve price for the T-shirt?

Yes, actually Brian, aka Havok1 was the winner. It appears we still have some work to do on the auction function. I received a PM that the auction expired, so I assumed it did not meet the reserve I set ($7). Brian bid the shirt up to $16, so he was the winner and will have his T-shirt sent to him, along with my apologies. Pnandy's shirt however is still rolling around in the back seat of my car, it will get mailed soon. :voodoo

I still have one other XL t-shirt that will be the prize for Randy's....Details to follow.

No problems here Rick. I got an email also saying it had expired, but right under that it said I won. That's why I was confused. I just figured since Patrick had beat me out on two of the Craigslist games, that he had somehow sabotaged this for me too. :rofl

"Havok1" said:
No problems here Rick. I got an email also saying it had expired, but right under that it said I won. That's why I was confused. I just figured since Patrick had beat me out on two of the Craigslist games, that he had somehow sabotaged this for me too. :rofl
i really thought about outbidding you there for awhile lol

"Sluggo" said:
Ok.
I'm starting to figure this thing out. I have given the staff and admins some credits to give away. I have no idea what they will be worth yet but we'll get to that.
There are some things listed in the shop but they are default items loaded upon install and are gonna get shit canned.

Let's hear some ideas for what to do with this. You will notice you have new links in your profile. You can give credits to another user and list your items.
Best idea gets massive credits.

More as it develops.

BTW, you get 10 credits for uploading a pic to the gallery and 5 for a comment on any pic. Don't comment on your own pis and don't comment multiple times.

"Sluggo" said:
Whoever gets the most post credits in one week.

So, there it is folks, the new contest. As soon as sluggo fires off his starters pistol, the race is on. One week, most points at the end of the week is the weiner of a brand new, never worn XL Stangfix T-shirt. Get to gettin........but wait on sluggo first. :rulez

Back