• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

StangFix WE17....reveal

I finally dug into the crap stored in my Fiesta and received a gift package from Cosaboom in Austin, TX.
1971 Mustang Fastback model, Austin Speed Shop tshirt, Chili and Macaroni MRE, 4 bottles of Tito's Vodka and two door hinges.

Thanks for the goodies - now I can stop coloring and play with my new toys!
Thanks, Brett!

I love the note on the MRE: Flameless ration heaters are prohibited on commercial airlines unless sealed in original MRE menu bag.

Glad you liked it! Titos is made here in Austin, and obviously Austin speedshop is also. I called them about some work on my Mustang once and they said "We don't work on anything that new, 62 and older"

Never was a fan of the MREs. The crackers are decent, but make sure you have lots of water nearby. They will make your mouth go dry instantly.

The White Trash Etiquette book has been going around for several years, judging by all the notes in the book LOL.

Ken - you may recognize that throwout bearing I gave you...

I used the regift + add my trash + add some food strategy for my gift :p

Glad you liked it! Titos is made here in Austin, and obviously Austin speedshop is also. I called them about some work on my Mustang once and they said "We don't work on anything that new, 62 and older"

Never was a fan of the MREs. The crackers are decent, but make sure you have lots of water nearby. They will make your mouth go dry instantly.
No glass in the kit - did you lose it?

No lol, When I was packing the box I set it aside and forgot it since I placed a paper over top of it. I have the glass and the tail lights I believe. Been meaning to put it in an envelope and send it to you, but I knew your were mid-move. If you PM me your new Address I can send those parts out to you!

Back