• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

StangFix WE17....reveal

Hi I got my WE a few weeks ago, I don't know who sent it. There was no ID. It was the usual box 'o stuff including stickers and empty Mustang cookie box. There was a Dominican Vista Real cigar hidden at the bottom. I plan to enjoy it on NYE. Thanks to whomever sent it.

I mailed my WE to sceed in Australia a few weeks ago and included some cool local stuff. USPS tracking confirmed it got to OZ, but not sure what happened after that. I hope it got there.
That would be me, first time doing this, didn't know to put my name on the box. Hope you enjoyed the smoke, bought a box of those when we were in Punta Cana in Nov. Pretty mild.

Had a busy holiday and haven't been on here in a while. My WE gift was a bucket of car care products, Sweet!! Makes me feel kinda bad for the crap I sent someone. Thanks Uncle Vinny!!

there was a hubcap going around for a while with signatures on it too. I wonder what happened to it?

You know I think I got rid of it the last time we had a raffle at Knott's.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Back