• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Striped the 11

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
some specs on the man who flew the plane...

http://www.fourthfightergroup.com/resource/gentile.html

i dig that color too. have to look around & see if i can find one to eyeball up close.

It has an odd pearl. Caught at just the right angle you can catch a slight flip to green. I think I want to paint the grille surround body color. I'll pull up the formula tomorrow and see whats in the pearl. Might as well get the base color too. It's either chrome yellow or school bus yellow.

Yellow Blaze was only available during Job2 2011(2nd half of the 2011 production run) and Job1 2012. Rare and stunning color.

"S8NS 289" said:
Looks GREAT! :yah, I'm a young buck so i'll ask :hide are those wangs american vs. Japanese under that outhouse???

Lol....... Look like corn cobs to me. Rumor has it that prior to the production of bung fodder, hockey tickets or ass wipe, they used corn cobs (with the corn kernels removed) to wipe with.

"monkeystash" said:
Yellow Blaze was only available during Job2 2011(2nd half of the 2011 production run) and Job1 2012. Rare and stunning color.

Not sure what the source of that info was but this car was built 8/10. I assume that's early production for an 11.

"Sluggo" said:
Lol....... Look like corn cobs to me. Rumor has it that prior to the production of bung fodder, hockey tickets or ass wipe, they used corn cobs (with the corn kernels removed) to wipe with.
Oh!, maybe that's where cornhole came from?

Those links don't work. I think part of them was dropped.

At the bottom of the sticker almost center is a bunch of codes ending with 8 17 10.

That must be the production date.

They don't show up at all on my sticker on line. The date at the bottom is close to some build dates and way off on other build dates. The bottom info on mine is 10 18 10 and build date is June 25, 10 according to my GT/CS SVT info provided by Ford. The car door sticker say the day before that. From what I read, the door sticker is the closest....unless there is different tracking because the car is dealt with thru SVT.

Here's mine.

8 17 10 is under the vin and barcode at bottom center.

Attachments

• WindowSticker.pdf
    187.1 KB · Views: 14
"Sluggo" said:
Here's mine.

8 17 10 is under the vin and barcode at bottom center.

Yours was built 8/24. Look just left of the blend number at the top. I believe the 08 17 10 is the date the window sticker went live. If you look at mine it says 08 03 10.

Also, at the very bottom right you'll see the numbers again 1201008247090 which decoded is build date 2010 08 24 blend number 7090.

Back