• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Suggestions?

I want to get rid of the little sticker in my horn button, but not sure what to replace it with. Its currently just a Lecarra sticker. I'm thinking I could either try and find something that will fit or make one up. Maybe a running horse, mustang or Ford logo? What is everyone else running on their aftermarket wheels/horns?

This is what I went with on my MotoLita wheel. It's a 69 Shelby Cobra decal.

23791070095_large.jpg

I'm not sure how large the LeCarra horn button is, but if you want something smaller, you might be able to use seat belt button emblem/decals.

Mine is the same wheel, just used the leCarra horn button, yours looks like it may be a bit larger diameter?

2_10_02_09_5_37_05_2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a friend make me a custom billet insert that says "Trouble" in the Ford script (or as close as you can get). There are matching inserts on the window crank trim rings.

"Fast68back" said:
Mine is the same wheel, just used the leCarra horn button, yours looks like it may be a bit larger diameter?

I don't think my steering wheel is any larger than yours, mine has a 15" diameter.

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
i bought one of these for mine. the seller doesn't have any listed currently so had to dig thru his current feedback to find a listing, but if it's something you like, keep an eye out. the price is cheaper than a plastic replacement from lecarra.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300381766868&viewitem=

I bought one of those horn buttons too, but I didn't like how it covers the steering wheel mounting screws. Makes the horn button look too big.

"Laurie S." said:
I had a friend make me a custom billet insert that says "Trouble" in the Ford script (or as close as you can get). There are matching inserts on the window crank trim rings.

*cough* didn't happen.

Steve

"TexasAxMan" said:
I've seen this all over this forum, can someone tell me what/who that is and why it is so funny?

I would, but I keep getting distracted by your damn avatar........ Its actually a picture of Mark (SilverblueBP) in his GO PT cruiser chaser. (BTW- Mark has big ears and is the butt of most jokes here on the site. Just don't tell him, he thinks we all like him)

Yes I have big ears :!!, yes I'm the butt of most jokes :bart, but it's cause they're so envious of my speed prowess on track :naug

:lol :lol :lol :lol What BS that was :lol :lol :lol :lol

Back