• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

tarafied again

"AzPete" said:
Looks like a nice truck. Why not make it into a rollback for the cars¿¿¿¿

....OR make into a ramp bed (race car hauler style!). Then you can drive down and pick up that '92 in my yard. Oh wait, I forgot you've decided to nix the 'vert! You can STILL come get the '92 though! hehehe

Well i have no (and i mean nada, zip, zero) interest in the foxes so i guess i need to come down there and get one more!

well I have Fordified (yes another play on words) my Chevy. The tail lights were missing or smashed depending on which side so I straightened the smashed one as best I could. I modified it to use a Mustang tail light socket because the Chevy socket was not working. I picked up another tail light at this local yard full of neet stuff and got the tail lights, brake lights and back-up lights working. Well only one back-up light but this is Kentucky so that's good for now.
I also swapped two of my 15x8's for some 15x7's for the front. I painted the interior door panels "Old" Ford Engine blue and it is pretty close to the original color! I made a few laps around town. It needs tires and brakes and a few little odds and ends but soon it will be ready to tow the 65 to Steve's for some frame welding!
1157514_10200539554196935_1310539214_n.jpg

Looking good. I like the early chebbies body style better than the Fords.

I would love a 50's Chebby....

I saw an early 60's step side chebbie today. It was slammed and when he started it up it had the big block huge cam deep throat lope!!!!

Made me want for my 396 El Camino I sold 30 years ago!!!!!

Mel

My new company truck will be a Chevy Colorado....

But you know what the best truck is????????

A Company truck!!!!!!

Mel

"guruatbol" said:
My new company truck will be a Chevy Colorado....

But you know what the best truck is????????

A Company truck!!!!!!

Mel
yes I do know that, I have a 2011 Taurus as a company car

Wow! Dne' here! You're going to have to come visit me on the www.67-72Chevytrucks.com site! I'm finally just about ready to drive my 59 Chevy truck that I've been working on FoREver! That's a neat looking truck! :thum

See, I still see what's going on here! :pbj
dne'

Back