• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Thank you, Cmayna!

johnpro

I was telling Craig at a show on Sunday how I didn't want to take my daughter's car back to the paint shop to fix the fender that they F'd up on because I wanted a Gano filter in it before I bring it up to temp (brand new $450 Northern Radiator and no history on the engine). I goofed up my NPD order from last week (gave the wrong number on my credit card), which put be a week behind before I figured out what happened.

Short story long, Craig fired off a Gano filter yesterday, I got it today, and it's installed. I'll finally get to go back over to the paint shop tomorrow evening to talk about when we're bringing it back to get fixed.

Thank you, Craig! I don't care what everybody else says about you, you're ok in my book!

This is going to be painful to publicly say; but I agree with ya John. Craig was gracious enough to send me that Trick Flow tranny pan for my C4 so I could make CornFeed with it.

He is a good guy. Just needs to work on his slugfest posts :dumas

Damn Craig, you keep giving Shags parts away you'll never get 'er done. Jeff T got the roller perches, Jeremy got the trans pan, johnpro got the gano. If you could possibly pick up a 351 stroker and loan it to me, that would be great!

Hey Craig, I need a new set of track tires and well, uh....I just can't seem to find any.

"70_Fastback" said:
This is going to be painful to publicly say; but I agree with ya John. Craig was gracious enough to send me that Trick Flow tranny pan for my C4 so I could make CornFeed with it.

He is a good guy. Just needs to work on his slugfest posts :dumas

All kidding aside, Craig is truly one of the good guys in this hobby. I'm proud to call him a friend.

Anyone want a NOS 67/68 front valance? Sorry, I'm not THAT dumb.

As Jeremy said the tranny pan came off Red's blown C4. Back when I was evaluating coolant filters I bought a few extras. Rick, Shag had the perches replaced 2 days after we did Jeff's car, so all is good. Damn, if I had a 351 stroker.......

And yes Midlife, I am not cashing that silly little check you sent me for the steering wheel parts I sent you and AZPete, for it was a thank you for sending me the rear fold down seat brackets.

If anyone I know can use some parts that I'll never use, and I'm too lazy to sell it, then I'd be happy to put a smile on their face

Yes, I'm not very good in the slug fest. Everyone must have a weak point, somewhere.

Alright fellas, it's starting to get way too sappy in here for me. Let's turn this ship around. :bird

Yeah...really, next post Craig will start is a how to enlarge all his door openings to fit his ass big head.

Mr. Craig has been very nice to me, sending me parts upon request, often times without payment. I've met him once when I was on the left coast, and he does seem to fit in well there... :3sum

Craig:
I'm expecting you to cash that check; it'll ruin my monthly reconciliation until you do. If you don't want to keep the money, donate it to StangFix!

And I really do appreciate your help, big time! I'll buy you a prune juice at MBB.

Craig sent me a speedo cable he had lying around because the one I had for my Toploader was too long when I put the T-5 in.

He really is an outstanding individual.

Now let's join hands and sing Kum Bay Ya :3sum

Craig brought me a bottle of Camel Toe hot sauce to MBB that I accidentally left to ferment for another year at Ron's house....

Are we accepting nominations for sainthood? Saint Craig (?) It doesn't really have that "Saint Christopher" ring to it.....

Enough of this ass kissing crap. You all know that I'm only nice to a few of you because your mama didn't teach you any manners, how to tie your shoes, let alone work on a Mustang. I have a soft spot for those kind of challenged people who think they have a nice Mustang. Hah! We all know de truth. I read it on the bathroom wall at the local greyhound bus terminal, so it's gospel.

So git over it people. You're not going to get my goodies let alone Shag's moon gas pedal just because I'm nice to ya.

Let's move on.

Back