• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The Daily Thong!

"silverblueBP" said:
For the love of gawd, don't take THAT away from me.

Not taking anything away from you, just bringing you down to earth so you can dream again......

6125.jpg

96964.jpg

80460351.jpg

80460355.jpg

80460356.jpg

80460360.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"lethal289" said:
Hey D-bags, back on track here, Your ruining the longest thread in the history of StangFix with you gibberish.

Keeping the record going, but with a good eye candy / yak-yak ratio...

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome Pete!

Okay, I might as well share this story here as it seems fitting. Gabby's boobs are equal if not exactly the same as the girl in the blue ripping her shirt off.

Last night while sleeping there was almost a tragedy. I had somehow snuggled up to Gabby's DD's while she was sleeping on her back. I guess I was nestled up under her arm with my face planted in the boob nearest me when she suddenly rolled over towards me while sleeping and pulled my face into the full weight of her cleavage.

All of this is what I guess happened as I was sound asleep.

I woke up startled and gasping for breath as my face was stuck in her cleavage and I couldn't breath. Her arm was draped over the back of my head and I couldn't pull away to get a breath of air.

I literally almost died from her boobs.

She's still laughing about it, but I'm going to be a lot more careful about snuggling up to those puppies.

I can see it now...

Dave Sanborn...RIP

Died while attempting a motorboat stunt in his sleep.

Back