• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The Daily Thong!

If everyone hadn't a been so damn smart, I woulda turned it back on last night...but there were a few folks wise to us.

There MIGHT have been a few moderators egging me on to see how long it'd take for everyone to start wondering if we were serious.

"AtlantaSteve" said:
There MIGHT have been a few moderators egging me on to see how long it'd take for everyone to start wondering if we were serious.

What? Noooooooooooo

"AtlantaSteve" said:
If everyone hadn't a been so damn smart, I woulda turned it back on last night...but there were a few folks wise to us.

Who here would do such a thing?

Well you got me. Funny thing is I was waiting for something to happen and when it did it went right over my head. Good job! :5

:pbj :naug :5 :ss

I threw in that last smilie just for Kevin :ecit

sexy-thong.jpg

Good going Pete, back on track. :craz

img48a2795033767.jpg

img48a66c21a1258.jpg

img48a27fd5cac9b.jpg

img489e81093a280.jpg

[move]fd[/move]

Last edited by a moderator:
img48acfb526adbf.jpg

Photo removed because you could clearly see too much....

img48ae4d006196d.jpg

img48afae7bb48d6.jpg

[move]fd[/move]

Last edited by a moderator:
"AtlantaSteve" said:

Sanborn was the icing on the cake - whether it was palnned that way or not, up til then, April 1 was in play for me.

Back