• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The Daily Thong!

Since Dave took 1-14 I manned up and started backwards from 21. I think overall pages 11 and 14 are the weakest link but as a whole (need a rimshot here) it reminds of the polish playboy stations around here- Telemundo
good stuff

but page 7?

I could have sworn the revealing pics were on page 7, but now they're all on page 5. They are the pics of the girl with the sheer top. The only other questionable pic was of the girl wearing nothing but body paint. Very nice pics overall!

Looking at this thread simply reminds me I missed my calling in life. Instead of accounting...I should have been a photographer. What does it pay, who knows and who cares you would have to have extreme job satisfaction either way. Hell, I'd be a serious workaholic if I were a photographer :part

I am still attempting to convince the wife that I should start a new career as a body painter. She was ok until she saw me studying the bodies on line..............she screamed something about Mustangs and like hell you will........

Oh well.......dreams......

Buddy of mine sent me an email and the subject line was "What happens when men bake cookies??"

[admin]Yeah, there are a couple nips in the picture....sue me[/admin]

I'm in a generous mood this morning ... :thu

2yzes88.jpg

10n6mx4.jpg

5x23hu.jpg

eq6y43.jpg

dokx0o.jpg

213rek7.jpg

2lbcxv.jpg

1qpwyf.jpg

2j61ert.jpg

20f3ir.jpg

20a3wd4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"sgtjunior" said:

LOL! Are those water pistols or air cannon's? Looks like she is pumping them up... Oh yeah, don't touch this one, she's got biohazard in her panties.

"Shaun" said:
LOL! Are those water pistols or air cannon's? Looks like she is pumping them up... Oh yeah, don't touch this one, she's got biohazard in her panties.

No more like...."Do what I say or these puppies die!"

"SAC69" said:
You just need to ignore the crap they're posing with.

They are posing with something? I'll have to take another look because I am pretty sure I only saw females....

The Daily Thong!

Christine just sent me this pic to post on here. She thought the cookies were funny so she figured this cupcake from her baking book would be fitting.

a6cd8a35-fd36-6194.jpg

:guns
"RustyRed" said:
They are posing with something? I'll have to take another look because I am pretty sure I only saw females....

Unfortunately, i noticed more than the females.

That second pic, the one with the chick on all fours with the pistol, kind of makes me skeered. It is like she is saying "if you come any closer to my ass, i will shoot you in your junk". Perhaps that phrase is just so memorable that once you hear it enough times in your life, you are just extra sensitive to it and imagine it everywhere. :shrug

Also, something weird happens when i click on the pics. Different pics appear. Anyone else?

"ko67" said:
Also, something weird happens when i click on the pics. Different pics appear. Anyone else?

You should try clicking on the pics more often. :bowdown

fd

Back