• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The Gallery

Sluggo

For those of you that don't know, you can start your own gallery in the gallery.

Click on add category, type in your title, click the drop down parent category,
select member galleries, then finish filling in the rest.

Once done you can also make sub categories within your category. So if you are
so inclined you could make a category then make sub cats for stages of the process.

Sluggo

Those of you that have finished projects, I encourage you to add not only finished
photos but in process as well.

over to my gallery

Tad, I don't see where you've created a personal gallery?

Once you create a personal gallery, you should be able to just copy pictures from any other gallery into your gallery.

Well, I thought I did. I go into 'my pics' and it shows that I have a gallery, just nothing in it. I'll check it out later tonight...

"Starfury" said:
Well, I thought I did. I go into 'my pics' and it shows that I have a gallery, just nothing in it. I'll check it out later tonight...

Did you make it a public gallery?

Its strange, there are 3 under members galleries, Starfury, CMayna adn Starfury, we should probably move mine, yours and Daves into the members gallery

I tried to make one too, don't know what I did wrong but there are no pics in it even though I loaded them.

"Sluggo" said:
Did you make it a public gallery?

I tried to make a link to one of my Galleries but those that aren't members that tried to link to it said it required registration just to view.
I didn't see a place to make a gallery public, although I did find a place to make them private.
If this is not allowed currently, I'd recommend changing it to make it so non-members can view.

Back