• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Too good to be tucked away in the political forum

A

Anonymous

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/un_names_official_space_host_ltMCKbI4WmIPKteaugcanM

"E.T. -- phone the UN!
If an alien ever lands in your back yard and says, "Take me to your leader," the United Nations is giving you someone to call.
Mazlan Othman, an obscure Malaysian scientist, will be named as the Earth's official alien-spacecraft greeter. She's expected to announce her new role at a conference next week.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/un_names_official_space_host_ltMCKbI4WmIPKteaugcanM#ixzz10dzuKsYf"

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol...... :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl..... :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

If an alien lands in my backyard, I plan to test him/it to see if it's bulletproof.

The UN can eat sh!t and die.

I seriously thought that was a :fbomb Joke when I read it and then later realized its real :eek

Were all up shit creek if an alien visits and the first person it visits is that women. Heck the pic just scares me. The alien would probably pack his stuff and hit the road.

It reminds me of news media interviewing the first idiot when a tornado hits Oklahoma... Its always some guy with no teeth and the intelligence of a 4 year old.

I really cannot believe that the U.N is spending money on this crap.

Ok rant is over for now. :)

and the libs wonder why some of us want to pull out (money and all) from the U.N. :eek:mg

I'm laughing too hard right now to comment. Definitely belongs in the YCMTSU category.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :doh

I've thought a lot about aliens (mostly because I SO wish Star Wars was real life) and have come to the following conclusions:

The universe is way too big and way too old for it to just be us. There *HAS* to be other life out there.

The universe is WAY too big and way too old, and we (as a species, by comparison) are SO young, that there's just approximately zero chance of us ever encountering other life.

BUT if we did, it would be probably about the last thing we ever did...and here's why.

By comparison, technologically, to a creature that has defeated the various problems with long-distance space travel, most notably the fact that doing so either requires an infinite amount of energy to open a worm hole, OR an infinite amount of time to cover those great distances at the relatively low speed of light, we are not even chimpanzees. We are proud of our advanced math and our calculus, and our ability to rocket a few inches off our surface (by comparison) and our lame ability to barely hurdle washing machines out of solar orbit...By comparison, we are absolute retards. The things that we can do now at our highest levels, their kids would be learning in 2nd grade.

Not only that, we are a tribal, silly, trite, warlike people who are constantly blowing each other (and ourselves) up over things that (To the alien) would seem so trivial and stupid, that there would be NO WAY they could respect us. I'm sure our art looks like crayon drawings. I see them being unable to view us other than POSSIBLY somewhat amusing ants. If an alien landed, we would, I have no doubt, start to fight back, even without knowing their intentions. And they will do to us exactly what we do to ants when they attack us, EVEN when we're being attacked for entering their colony...they would eradicate us. Immediately, and without hesitation. What's her name over in Malaysia wouldn't have time to get on an airplane to meet the joker. They'd probably poison our air, or blast our atmosphere away, or fireball the entire planet.

And all of that is assuming we don't have any resources that they need. Let me tell you what we'd do if we found out that a resource that would save humanity were on Mars, but a colony of tiny advanced people were living on top of that resource...We'd bulldoze right the hell over them...and I Have no reason to believe any alien that would view us as about as impressive ants, wouldn't do the exact same thing, should there be some prized possession in our earth that they need.

I believe it without doubt in my mind...if we meet an alien, we are toast.

I also believe the chances of that are so infinitely small, that they bear no mathematical difference from zero.

Did you just admit that a computer nerd loves Star Wars?

NEWSFLASH

Just having fun, actually I think you are onto something!

If one dropped in here, i'd invite him/her/it in for a cup of tea, open a packet of TIm Tams and have a yarn.
I wouldnt be telling anyone from the Gubbernment and i certainly would turn the TV on.
Imagine if an alien came all the way here and saw what our civilisation was served up on TV, they would eradicate us to put us out of our misery.

He just knows about my other theory regarding aliens...
that if there are any then they are giant snake like bodies with owl heads.

And they're LIBERALS! With no grammar skillz.

"AtlantaSteve" said:
He just knows about my other theory regarding aliens...
that if there are any then they are giant snake like bodies with owl heads.

And they're LIBERALS! With no grammar skillz.

Lol.

"AtlantaSteve" said:
I've thought a lot about aliens (mostly because I SO wish Star Wars was real life) and have come to the following conclusions:

<snip>
I believe it without doubt in my mind...if we meet an alien, we are toast.

Wait! I thought all aliens had advanced to a level where they had no hostile intentions, and only come in peace!

:lol

&quot;silverblueBP&quot; said:
Holy crap D, what DOESN'T scare you?

Naa, ain't afraid of no aliens. Steve and I are more on the same page about politics than we are aliens. Except for the fact they'd be liberals with no grammar skillz. Now THAT was funny.

Back