• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Touring Club track day at Heartland Park, June 1, 2011

Another buddy (David) will be out there with a Procharged Dodge Dakota SRT pickup. He visited on the 1st and is going out today to run.
I told him to look you up... :thu

The car ran superb, flawless, like a wild sheep running from Mid. So much so, that I corded the tires. It was fun while it lasted, but didn't last long enough! There was a Ferrari Challenge team testing yesterday, so we got to run the full 2.5 mile course. It has a fun carousel that really chews up tires.

No video due to the camera not starting. I've got to move the remote so my fat head doesn't block the signal!

The surprise of the day was when Bob and Chris showed up at the track. Too bad Bonnie wouldn't let Jeremy come to the track, he could have brought Ole' Grey.

It was also good to meet Bob's friend David. I let his boy sit in the 66...nice to see a giant grin on a kid!

Happy for you that you were able to get a full day of fun in for once. And no explosions or anything is a bonus!

Back