• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Track day yesterday (updated with video)

Looks like a fun day at the track. Happy to hear your engine doesn't seem to have been damaged!

Thanks for posting the video.

"Opentracker" said:
Fun stuff. I had to disconnect the speedo in my car. It kept scaring everyone that rode with me. They would keep looking over and screem every time it would go out of sight. Now they just ask how fast we were going and I lie.

I always get a kick out of watching the passenger reach for their imaginary brake pedal in their footwell a few seconds before I press mine. :rofl

Congratulations and thank you for sharing the great video. Cant wait to one day get some open track time myself.

Awesome video. I have a friend who goes out on some track days and wants me to try my mustang on one. I think you have inspired me.

BTW what gauge cluster are you using?

Alex

AWESOME !!!

Great video.
IMHO you need at least one more gear.5sp or 6sp trans.
What camcorder did you use.Great vid and SOUND !!!
Best of all : You have one hell of a pit crew !!

The camcorder is a Samsung SC-HMX10C, works great and I hard wired it to a converter so it's not dependent on batteries while taping in-car. It's mounted to an IO Port camera mount bolted to the rear crossbar.

Yeah, my "pit crew" is the best!

"A66auto" said:
BTW what gauge cluster are you using?

Alex

I bought the plastic cluster from Erick Kanter years ago and the gauges are Stewart Warner.

Back