• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Trust this???

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
Made one of my rare visits to FB and saw an ad for this.
Lift

$28? And I would trust this? Interesting concept but just how easy is it to find that exact center? All that weight on the pivot point. Nope not for me.
I'm sure finding the right area to lift your car doesn't line up with this things lift points.

You can't buy a tenth of that in quality raw steel for $28 let alone something fabricated. That's inviting Death to your garage.

I'd buy that..... To make a teeter totter for my daughter.

No way in hell I'd use that on a car.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Doesn't everyone jack their car up to check the windshield washer fluid? I thought that was standard practice.

Ok, I clicked on it.
Looks like one of those homemade things Russians are always scabbing together on Youtube.
Two interesting points jumped out at me. A $27 price tag. Really? You guys bought any steel to build anything with lately. I spent that much just for five pounds of screws a couple of weeks ago.
Second, "Free shipping on international order of $50+". Now THAT's pretty impressive. I thought it might be nice to surprise my Mom with a brand of tea biscuits actually and literally from Great Britain. There's a shop that will do that. The biscuits are dirt cheap, like a dollar and a half off the shelf. Like eight dollars to an American. OK, fine. Shipping across the Atlantic for a 3 ounce packet of cookies is SEVENTY FIVE DOLLARS. I kid you not. I had to pass on that and sent her something else. Imagine the shipping for this....creation.
The entire ad, concept, sale price, and just all of it is absurd. I'm sure there is someone out there on the other end of that PayPal link more than happy to take your money though.

Wow...I didn't look further than the video. Yeah shipping overseas ain't cheap. Ask Bruno.;)

Some . I don't have the luxery to order and have the parts within a few days. I have to manage my projects by time , by money , by parts as they come available..
And ....I have to many other projects. Moving the solarpanels further back into the yard , so I can think of putting a new roof on my garage. My veranda needs new acrylic roof and the sunscreen needs a new cloth. Thinking of installing an ac in the house. Mini split units is the route to go.
I think I need some help.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

I would buy it , but would check it out and welded some reinforcement into it to make sure it doesn't collaps.
Then I would alter the plates so they support the car at the right place , where the orignal jacks are placed to rise the car.
:p :p :p

I want to know how often when you slide it under your car that you ARE going to find the center of gravity?

I've been challenged on my ability to locate the center of gravity of various things. "But, how do you KNOW?" My reply was for them to keep doing this for 20 more years and then if I am still around they can tell me how they know. I have noticed that for sure some people have much better eye for such things than others though.

I was thinking about that type but to crawl under to do work you need to enter from the front or rear...not the side.

I was thinking about that type but to crawl under to do work you need to enter from the front or rear...not the side.
Just use the

3000kg lifting scissor car lift jack portable / ramp / Auto Lifter / quick jack car lift ramp​

Back