• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Vintage Underdash Harnesses for Sale/Refurbishment

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
I have the following refurbished underdash harnesses available for sale. Costs are $175 with a $50 core charge:
1965 Falcon/swept speedometer version
1965 GT version
1967 standard (no tach, air, or fog lamps). This harness has no splices or repairs at all!
1967 OEM tach
1968 standard
1969 standard
1969 converted tach
1970 standard
1972 standard, with only one pair of splices for the radio plug!
1973 standard. This harness has no splices or repairs at all!

I have numerous other harnesses ready for refurbishment, but have limited access to '71-73 harnesses.

I refurbish every harness with a detailed inspection, repair of any broken wires, exposed insulation, missing connectors, etc. All harnesses are guaranteed to meet the OEM form, fit, and function. Every harness comes with a two year warranty, no questions asked, a full set of new fuses, and a printout of wire color, number, connector, function, and where each wire connects to. I pay for all outgoing shipping. My aim is to give you 100% satisfaction; if you are unhappy with any harness, simply return it and I will refund all of your money.

I can refurbish your existing harness for $175, which includes all of the above. I also will buy used underdash harnesses, particularly 64.5, 66, and 71-73.

Contact Randy Jacobson at harnesses@fusemail.com or Private Message me. http://midlife66.com/harnesses/welcome.html

edited and updated on December 23, 2009

Back