• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WANTED Clean 1967 or 68 Mustang fastbacks

Jason,
Just curious why you guys dont start with Dynacorn shells? Is it cost and time effective to start with a clean slate. I'm not in any way knocking you or your business, it just seems if you purchase a decent shell for say $7k, and end up replacing quarters, floors, then straighten the other body panels with the price of the parts and labor to get it there, your at about the price of the dynacorn .

"Fast68back" said:
Jason,
Just curious why you guys dont start with Dynacorn shells? Is it cost and time effective to start with a clean slate. I'm not in any way knocking you or your business, it just seems if you purchase a decent shell for say $7k, and end up replacing quarters, floors, then straighten the other body panels with the price of the parts and labor to get it there, your at about the price of the dynacorn .

I am just guessing here, but VIN and registration as a classic vehicle!

Does this mean you want to sell some clean 67/8 FBs or you want to sell some other years and get a 67/8?

Mel

Back