• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Was the 1969 moonwalk....

"silverblueBP" said:
I'm all for space exploration.......I want them to figure out instant travel like in Star Trek, I'm tired of spending hours on a plane to get from point A to B

Hey there Mark, that would put me out of a job! :bash

"silverblueBP" said:
You did mean "Armstrong" right??

My bad...I've been cavorting with one of my relatives when I wrote the post: Old GrandDad.

I wonder what the conspiracy hoaxers will do with the new pics that came out??

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,533536,00.html

369228main_ap14labeled_540.jpg

Neil Armstrong was a professor at the University of Cincinnati when I was a graduate student there in the mid-1970s. I walked by his office several times just to see him before I finally got the nerve to talk to him. Yes, the landing was real.

I suggest we have Craig go to the Moon and report back via cell phone.

"silverblueBP" said:
I'm all for space exploration.......I want them to figure out instant travel like in Star Trek, I'm tired of spending hours on a plane to get from point A to B

Then what are they going to do with all those little packets of honey roasted nuts?

"JeffTepper" said:
Then what are they going to do with all those little packets of honey roasted nuts?
That's easy...

What you'll like most about our PanMolecular travel service is the little touches, like the personal service and free magneto-shades to minimize those blinding headaches you get on the other molecular travel services. And don't forget to check your pocket when you arrive at your destination for that little special gift: a free mini-pack of honey-roasted peanuts!

The moon landing was faked. It was a hoax created by the same people government officials that assassinated JFK and planned the 9/11 strike on the twin towers.

I say it was real but if you want to make some fake moon surface just dump a few bags of dry portland cement on the ground, it looks just like the moons surface pictures.

"johnpro" said:
The moon landing was faked. It was a hoax created by the same people government officials that assassinated JFK and planned the 9/11 strike on the twin towers.

Busted, George Bush wasn't old enough to have planned the Kennedy hit!

Back