• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WE....Show what ya got!

I open my box of goodies and thought I mailed it to myself. Funny as the first items I saw are what I just mailed out or had received before.
Peg hooks are always useful and decals can go on my shop garbage can.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I'm surprised to see that wreath still going around. Me and my daughter made that.

I didn't think it would stay together for even 1 year. There's a lot of hot glue on that thing.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

This my loot from Jeff this year. Thanks!!!!
65f658e1eb9f19844bcefa28fb64c43d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Lol!! I was not the original maker of the wreath - gosh I forgot who made that thing originally. I think I was the second recipient of that? (Edit: I was not, RapidRabbit made it and I was the first to receive it!) I just added on some parts like Jane's wipers and some random odds and ends, stickers, etc.

I did, on the other hand, originally draw that art on the cardboard box the wreath came in :p

I'm surprised to see that wreath still going around. Me and my daughter made that.

I didn't think it would stay together for even 1 year. There's a lot of hot glue on that thing.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

There's a lot of hot glue, but I also sewed on a lot of pieces so they would stay put! It was a real bitch to get a needle through sidewall but I made it happen. That really is a legendary piece! Bit pricey to send around but it is amazing so it's worth it :D

Thanks Craig. I'm going to write up the story of the cat for next year. Also going to cut your art work from the box and get it going around. Gonna sign the back. Thank you, was way fun. The dice are going to live in my daughter's red Prius. Lol.
edfc17a53cf0af3ab4c40404d734a22e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Miss Kitty is still alive and kicking? OMG! I gave that to Mikey (IBMWRS) about 12 years ago!

Box of swag from Mel (guruatbol) sounded like a oil pan full of nuts/rod pieces/cam pieces when shaken. At least it wasn’t dripping or ticking

Attachments

• FC444399-738C-41FC-8765-0958445360C7.jpeg
    FC444399-738C-41FC-8765-0958445360C7.jpeg
    329.3 KB · Views: 21
Box of swag from Mel (guruatbol) sounded like a oil pan full of nuts/rod pieces/cam pieces when shaken. At least it wasn’t dripping or ticking
I hope you guys enjoy the Redstone stuff. I forgot the vintage magazines.

I'm glad it wasn't dripping too.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Just got my swag box from Patrick. The light is super bright! And I got a covid emergency kit complete with hand sanitizer.

20201228_170314.jpg

You got a LEGO Mustang and a Ghost Buster Ambulance????/ WOW!
WOW is right!......That Ghostbusters ambulance was on my list this year but sadly I did not receive it. It does look fairly good sized though.

Back