• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Well golly gee whizz!

whisperer

I think somebody had a party and forgot to invite me..........

I wondered where you all went. I just went out for a beer and when I came back you were all gone!

:)

"whisperer" said:
I think somebody had a party and forgot to invite me..........

I wondered where you all went. I just went out for a beer and when I came back you were all gone!

:)

Most of us have been here for at least a year. Where did you go to get a beer? Antartica?

Wonder no longer and welcome aboard! Sluggo & Co. have built some pretty neat features into this place. The chat room, the "in-house" photo gallery and the non-mustang related PW lounges really set this place apart.

"daveSanborn" said:
Most of us have been here for at least a year. Where did you go to get a beer? Antartica?

Wonder no longer and welcome aboard! Sluggo & Co. have built some pretty neat features into this place. The chat room, the "in-house" photo gallery and the non-mustang related PW lounges really set this place apart.

Yeah but we still have Sanborn with us and just can't seem to shake him loose :lol

Hal is the Tlock guy? I have one in Red :craz

"cmayna" said:
Hal is the Tlock guy? I have one in Red :craz

The one and only! He's also a Bend, OR resident, never did get to meet you when I was there, Daniel (Hayes) and I drove by the shop one day, but no one was home :doh

Yes, long time no see. :vic Welcome to the Dark Side. There are come free cookies here somewhere and one of the mods will be bringing free beer tomorrow. Whose turn is it now as I have lost count? fd

Ouch, I got moderated to the newbe forum on my first post. That hurts..... :pbj

Hey back everybody! Bill (sacbill) told me you'all were over here so you can blame him. I haven't been up on "the old place" very much for quite a while, probably for the same reason everybody came over here. It's honestly great to see everybody's here. It seems kinda like the original blue text forum from 10 years ago. A lotta funin going on without the postureing BS. Real Mustang stuff going on here!

Sniff "love ya man" (and you too laidies)...... :hug2

Welcome Hal, Glad to see ya.

FD,
come free cookies

What?????

Boy you have really been pushing the line lately. Are you really trying to be the first ban here?

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Mel

Welcome aboard Hal. My Tlock is great!

I was not offered cookies or beer when I got here :sad

"Mr_B" said:
I was not offered cookies or beer when I got here :sad
All of the beer was drank up on New Years Eve and the cookies must have been ate then as well. There's more now. :)

Back