• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What did you get from your secret WE Santa?

"janschutz" said:
Hay Dave, you going to use the shackles I sent you on your Vert or Shelby?

Shelby, I need room for the M50-15 Mickey Thompsons on chrome reversed wheels.

Of all the items in this gear, there is one unknown item. Can anyone identify this item?

31-291211221436-91612334.jpeg

Those are I6 points. The V8 ones have a bend to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Monkeystash!

I was away for 2 weeks and just returned this morning to open the package from Monkeystash:

There is a Mustang t-shirt, candy treats and a '65 gas cap. Thanks again!

202-311211133802.jpeg

I got a cool present from Rich (MTF). He sent ma a radio delete radio bezel for the drag car!!!
Thanks Rich!!!

Apologies for being so late with my response and thank you to Kat for my WE gifts. My camera had a bit of an "incident" over the holidays and I thought I would be able to get a pic or two up by now. Didn't want to break the rules and all.

My box contained the following;

An electric mug warmer (with mug)
A few koozies from local Texas businesses
Mini Stapler
Key fob w/blade
tape measure
Jeg's & Summit stickers
A mini led lantern
Spray bottle of Meguiar's interior detailer
A very cool mustang tri-bar coat hook (going up in garage very soon)
and last but not least...

A new copy of SA's "How to Rebuild Your Small Block Ford". My original book (circa 1980) had seen better days so a clean, non-greasy version is much appreciated!

Thanks again Kat. I'll try and get my hands on an operable camera and update with a pic or two when I can.

One of the joys of living at the arse end of the world is that the mail takes a long time to arrive.
But eventually it gets here and today i had the pleasure of opening my WE gift from Ford Dude.
What a great box.
It had
3 Model cars,
a flashlight,
a police sticker,
A can of Greatstuff,
A Pepsi radio,
a used exhaust tip,
a pack of protectant wipes
and an Avon 69 mustang cologne bottle (Full).
Some of this stuff is from last year and some of it will definately continue the journey next year.
I am showing my age as the highlight for me is reading the newspaper it was all wrapped in!!
Many thanks Tim and a happy new year to you and all.
Steve

we2011.jpg

No kidding about living at the arse end of the world, are you sure Oz is not on another planet? :sarc

I was hoping that you received your WE today. I won an auction on the infamous ebay for a gift for my wife and it was just delivered on Saturday. I won the auction on the 14th and I mailed yours on the 15th. The gift came from Oz as well.

So on to business. I seem to be getting a lot of attention from Johnny Law the last 2 years. :sarc Last year was Havok1 and this year is sgtjunior.

Vince Flynn novel: Pursuit of Honor
Pic of Mike Ditka with a bird in his hand
Monterey Historic Automobile Races Magazine
Meguiar's wipes
Some type of bracket: Fomoco part
3 razor blades (those are going in my tool bag)
Mini police lights that are powered by USB
A pin
Wrist sweat bands
Media player

index.php

fd

Attachments

• WE 2011.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 124
"KBMWRS" said:
From "GrabberOrange69"
This letter:

A Christmas Tale, 2011

KBMWRS - 2 years ago Santa gave me a Teddy Bear. He said it would be "just right". What was he thinking? I told him if he brought anymore fuzzy sh*t like that on Christmas again I'd burn his a$$ as he descended the chimney. Anyway, I decided I liked it so much I cut off its head and had it mounted. Now I could look at it every day (my therapist thinks there's a message in there somewhere; what does he know?) I put the rest of the body in a 55 gal drum in the backyard.

Now I'm giving it to you. I suggets you mount that stinking head right in the bedroom - SWMBO will love it!

Merry Christmas,
Goldilocks

Well I'm not sure what's more distrurbing.
That Grabberorange 69 has Sooooo many Teddy Bears that this ONE put him over the edge?
That he would burn Santa?
That he decapited a stuffed animal?
That he needs a therapist?
That he still has a stuffed bear body in his back yard?
Or that he seems to now go by the name Goldilocks?

On a side note...well I did hang it on a wall...above the fireplace of course.

GO BEARS!!!!! (the NFLs most/best losers!!!!)

Oh also included was the Mechanically Inclined plate and Shelby frame (looks authentic...as in back in the day correrct).

Thanks for the fun gifts!!!

IMG_2077.jpg

IMG_2079.jpg

IMG_2081.jpg

IMG_2082.jpg

IMG_2083-1.jpg

(I just got back from Christmas vacation (and made a promise to SWMBO to vacation "unplugged") so I just saw this)

It's worse than you think - the teddy bear has some history from that "other site" http://forums.vintage-mustang.com/general-discussion-non-vintage-mustang/607994-white-elephant-gift-exchange-2009-what-did-you-get-5.html#post3940614 ; it originated with 70_Grabber, I had it for 2 years, I now entrust it to you.

Enjoy!

Like others, I was away for Christmas and arrived home last night to my awaiting WE gift. OpentrackerSteve sent me a box of nuts and a Hotwheels concept Mustang.Thank you Opentracker!!!! They won't last long.

photo.jpg

photo-1.jpg

I have got it in the mail today !!
My WE gift came from TARAFIED1 !!
I must be a good boy the last year because I got alot of nice items.
1 Ford Official Licensed Baseball cap
1 baseball cap from Craigs company " NOVELIS "
Several stickers from Summit , KN , Edelbrock.
a mug from Advance plating
a little jar with syrup , got to try this on my belgian waffles
some magazines
Kentucky car & rv classified
Mustangmonthly
Hotrod
holley catalog
a rag
a hotwheel diecast of a 67 shelby GT500
and a official used "ford" grill emblem with a dot of red epoxy primer !!!!! This must have a special place in my garage.

Thank you so much Craig for all this.

note : don't pay any attention to the mannequin on one of those pics.
Something is wrong with him .!!!

Attachments

• package1.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 19
  • package2.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 21
  • package3.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 30
  • package4.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 25
WOW that took a while! I was worried it wouldn't show up!
The syrup is local made from Kentucky, Holley is located in Kentucky just a 1/2 drive from my house. I thought it might be cool for you to see the cars for sale in my area as well (and the prices).
I don't even recall where I got the Ford emblem but I have had it the wall of my garage for years!
It's nice to see that you are happy, Merry (late) Christmas and happy New Year my friend!!!
Thanks for being patient!!!

Back