• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What happened to Rush?

Wow...I am certainly not a fan of your political choices, but wow...hitting it low by not liking AC/DC? I thought every red-blooded American male knew all the words to Back in Black and Highway to Hell......damn :D

Gary's fav band is the one on Lawrence Welk.

I can stand either of those bands (ACDC RUSH) for about one song. After that I start looking for a sharp object to stick in my ear to relieve the pain.

I was more into Skinnerd, Allman Bros, ZZTop, Pink Floyd, Stones...

With the exception of the Texans I can see that those bands would fill out your playlist, Gary. Nothing against any of them as I like a lot of their stuff too but the mental picture of you as a dope smoking hippie type preaching about equality and love for all kinda fits the image of a lot of their music. All laid back and delusional and such. :p

With the exception of the Texans I can see that those bands would fill out your playlist, Gary. Nothing against any of them as I like a lot of their stuff too but the mental picture of you as a dope smoking hippie type preaching about equality and love for all kinda fits the image of a lot of their music. All laid back and delusional and such. :p
Shit Terry, those are all my favorites too...

Wow...I am certainly not a fan of your political choices, but wow...hitting it low by not liking AC/DC? I thought every red-blooded American male knew all the words to Back in Black and Highway to Hell......damn :D

Im just glad we shipped Acca Dacca off to the USA. Never could take to them, even after seeing them live at the pub when i was 14, before they hit the big time. There were far better Aussie bands around then, like the Skyhooks, Cold Chisel & my favourite, The Angels

Back