• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What I'm doing now thread.

That looks good. Now I'm hungry but can't cook right now. Stupid power. I guess I could go find a restaraunt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starting off the road trip in Santa Cruz.

a6cd8a9e-cc3d-0493.jpg

a6cd8a9e-cc50-6522.jpg

a6cd8865-cd87-b33a.jpg

Sunset was Awesome tonight as seen in abrahamfh's last pic. Wanted to pull over on the way home from Sutter Creek just to shoot it, but had the Outlaws er I mean in-laws with us....

Painted my pinch wells. Jeremy will be happy.
62c447c3-804f-a01f.jpg

Sent from android powered phone using tapatalk.

"monkeystash" said:
Need to change my pants after this just happened at 23000 ft:

ws1.jpg

ws2.jpg

Ryan, you okay? What happened? At 23,000 ft, don't recall too many birds that fly at that altitude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Abe, just scared me a bit. No bird strike, a defect in the windshield I guess. The glass is about an inch thick with several layers, thank goodness.

"monkeystash" said:
Thanks Abe, just scared me a bit. No bird strike, a defect in the windshield I guess. The glass is about an inch thick with several layers, thank goodness.

Glad to hear everything is okay, I would have shart my pants. Kind of like when I failed my instrumentation test. LoL

Glad everything is cool Ryan. I hope you didn't have the intercom button pressed when you screamed like a little girl.

Ryan:
Is that windshield covered by insurance so that it won't raise your premiums?

Hey Ryan, can you post up the report you had to file? Should be a good read!

Back