• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What I'm doing now thread.

...Questions?

DSC03199.jpg

These were actually "bribes" by folks atempting to avoid being picked as "ELFs" for this years Christmas party at work.

They lost anyway...but I got some fine booze out of it!

Last edited by a moderator:
"abrahamfh" said:
Hey Bruno, Mike, Craig, Jeff, and I say hello from our breakfast table at Fred's in Saucalito while we wait out the fog for the photo op.

a6cd88e2-1221-6f2f.jpg

I see 1/3 of a dirty dozen and what they hide beneath the table is probably some moonshine ????

So sun and fog is what SF stands for ??But it is still warm enough to sit outside.

I am freezing my a$$ of here.

"abrahamfh" said:
Hey Bruno, Mike, Craig, Jeff, and I say hello from our breakfast table at Fred's in Saucalito while we wait out the fog for the photo op.

a6cd88e2-1221-6f2f.jpg
What the heck is going on with the white car in the background?

Moving is so... fun! :hide

I should be packing more and loading it the car and making trips to the new house, but instead I'm sitting in what was my bedroom watching some tv and playing on the latop since no tv or internet at the other house yet. Plus I hurt. Moving a really big, heavy air hockey table the other day killed my back. Everytime I moved, it feels like being stabbed by a knife.

photoyxx.jpg

Sometime today, I'll be moving Gert to the new place. Got a guy who has a trailer with a winch who is going to move it for me. :thu

I just finished a week of training for a Information Technology Security certification that is a bitch to pass. I did pass the damn test. I'm now drinking myself into oblivion and hope to meet y'all very soon!

Driving through Tejon pass in a nasty nasty storm. Hydroplane is exactly all that is happening up in this pass so far for the last 10 miles. I have been very excited.

a6cd8a43-dd18-99fa.jpg

That's tropical weather.
This is our temp right now
6b0a787b-8e95-b401.jpg

sent from my HTC Droid using tapatalk.

Last edited by a moderator:
"abrahamfh" said:
Driving through Tejon pass in a nasty nasty storm. Hydroplane is exactly all that is happening up in this pass so far for the last 10 miles. I have been very excited.

a6cd8a43-dd18-99fa.jpg

You're taking pics and posting to the forum while driving in a nasty storm? You have a death wish?

Back